Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Great Irish Bake Off Week 3 - Treacle Tart



Following on from last week's Great Irish Bake off (which I won, hehe) this week's challenge was to bake either a Treacle Tart or Apple Tart Tatin.

I chose to do a treacle tart, which I had never tasted before. It ended up being quite easy to make and was quite yummy.

Judge for yourself on how well I did and as always you can follow the Great Irish Bake Off on twitter by using the hashtag #GIrishBO or on Caítríona's blog Wholesome Ireland.


2 comments:

Cllr Thomas Redmond said...

Like all of the above I think your website is a credit to you, the pictures look amazing and the descriptions are great. I am new to the blog thing but this one is inspirational.
Thank you . Thomas from www.hogroast.catering

pakistannationalnews said...

The Istikhara is an Islamic tradition which is strongly rooted in our culture of Iran, India and Pakistan. Amil Bangali Baba"
"Man Pasand Shadi"">Rohani Wazifa"">Taweezat"">Black magic
"

Post a Comment